Small Ways To Make A Big Difference

Small Ways To Make A Big Difference

Often we are wanting to make a change in our lives, but we don’t know what to do. Or, we feel overwhelmed. We’re only one person, after all. What can we do that will make an impact? Lots!

Raam Dev of Raamdev.com has brought together the wisdom of over 40 bloggers (including me!) who offer their best tips so that you can make small changes in your life that will make a big difference. He’s organized all this wisdom into a FREE ebook, appropriately called Small Ways to Make a Big Difference.

These are practical steps that you can take in your life that will benefit not only you and your family, but also your community, the environment and more.

The ebook is FREE to download. You don’t even have to sign-up to anything.

There were 40 contributors such as Farnoosh Brock of Prolific Living, Hulbert Lee of From Bottom Up, Sandra Lee of Always Well Within, Angela Artemis of Powered by Intuition, Everett Bogue of Far Beyond The Stars, John Bardos of JetSetCitizen, Henri Junttila of Wake Up Cloud, Katie Tallo of Momentum Gathering, Jeffrey Tang of The Art of Great Things, Chris Guillebeau of The Art of Non-Conformity, Ali Hale of Aliventures, Colin Wright of ExileLifestyle, Dragos Roua, Jonathan Mead of IlluminatedMind, Cody McKibben of ThrillingHeroics, and many more contributors submitted various ways that we can all make small changes in our lives that will make a big difference.

I contributed my small part of the ebook in helping people realize the value of money and that they don’t need to spend it every day. There are so many people going without and we often forget how wealthy we really are.

There are over 100 ways described in the ebook that shows you how you can make small changes in your life that can positively affect your health and happiness, to be more motivational and inspirational, to live a more meaningful life, to be a better you. We have a responsibility to the rest of the planet, as well. These small changes will benefit more than you – they will help your fellow (wo)man, too.

There’s such a diverse amount of wisdom shared in this ebook that there’s something to fit anyone’s needs. You can be the change that you want to see in the world.

Please download this great FREE ebook resource here: Small Ways to Make a Big Difference

We want to spread the word around to as many people as we can so that they, too can make small changes in their lives that will make a big difference in the world.

Please feel free to send the link or the actual ebook to your friends and family or anyone who would benefit from making small changes in their lives. I know that as you read over the ebook that there are many changes that you can make easily in your life but that will have a huge impact.

It would be great if you can use the icons below to Retweet, Stumble, Digg and otherwise spread the word about this great resource.

Also, please visit the sites of the contributors to this great resource as all of us are trying to help as many people as we can from our sites by sharing our knowledge and experiences. There are a lot of fantastic articles written by these writers that offer even more ways that you can make a difference. Thank you.

Small Ways To Make A Big Difference

1. Are Books Worth The Money?
2. Book Review: Crush It: Why Now Is The Time to Cash In On Your Passion
3. Seth Godin’s ‘What Matters Now’ Ebook
4. Book Review: The Leap
5. Book Review: The Alchemist

• Thank you so much for the awesome write-up, Karen! I really appreciate your contribution to the ebook and all your support spreading the word. :)

Clumps of collective wisdom from so many different people really have an amazing way of inspiring change. Just putting this book together and reading each submission over and over as I assembled and tweaked the book was an incredible experience.
    .-= Raam Dev´s last blog ..Introducing a New Collaborative Project- Small Ways to Make a Big Difference =-.

• Hi Raam,

How could I not contribute? This ebook is a remarkable endeavour of which I’m really glad to be asked to add to. It’s very inspirational.

I can only imagine how motivated and inspired you were putting this all together. You did a fantastic job and I’m very happy to help people make small changes and to be able to spread the word about the project.

• What a great idea. I love collaborations, and I am looking forward to reading this one. I agree with you statement here about money too. Most of us have such abundance in our lives and don’t appreciate that.
    .-= Jean Sarauer´s last blog ..Why Bite Size is the Right Size Content =-.

• Hi Jean,

It’s a great read with very inspirational tidbits of small change that anyone can do. We don’t always realize the impact of these small changes can make upon our lives and others, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

What a great post about Raam’s excellent and worthy project! Thank you for the mention as well. You are so capable in so many areas. I marvel at your wide expertise!
    We can make a difference. Each of us is like a filament in light bulb – put us together and we can light up the whole world!

• Hi Angela,

Yes, we each individually can make a huge difference in our lives and in the lives of others. It doesn’t take much, either. We are all capable of so much more than we think. It’s a great resource to have with so many people contributing.

Thanks for your kind words. You made me smile this morning :-)

Just downloaded the book and it looks great. What a fantastic project to get involved. I will spread the word.

Adrian
    .-= Adrian Swinscoe´s last blog ..The 7links Challenge – A Look Back at The Last Few Months =-.

• Thanks so much, Adrian. I appreciate you helping out to spread the word.

Raam did a fantastic job of putting this together and getting so many diverse people to contribute their combined wisdom. It can really make a big difference the more people who read it and adopt the small changes.

• Hi Karen, this sounds like something I could use just now. Great that you have contributed. Off to download now. Have a wonderful weekend :) xx
    .-= Maria´s last blog ..The One Flaw In Women – Friday Inspiration =-.

• Thanks, Maria. I know you will be inspired and motivated by the collective wisdom of so many contributors.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend, my friend :-)

• Nice work here Ram, Karen and everyone else. I love collaborations whether it is written, musical or any other form of content delivery. You get so many different perspectives in a single piece of work. Thanks for your efforts, I’m sure it will be talked about by many people!
    .-= Justin Popovic´s last blog ..Ideas Implemented Faster than Ever Before =-.

• Thanks, Justin! That’s the idea – the more people who talk about it and make those changes in their lives, the more impact they will have on the rest of the planet.

• Karen, I loved your contribution to the ebook! What a great challenge – not to spend money for a day….and maybe more. A terrific idea.
    .-= Sandra Lee´s last blog ..A waterfall of stimulation =-.

• Thanks so much for saying that, Sandra. By not spending money, you are helping yourself see the value in it, realize how much you really have compared to others, and are then able to change your mindset when it comes to money.

• Hey Karen,

“helping people realize the value of money and that they don’t need to spend it every day. There are so many people going without and we often forget how wealthy we really are.”
    That’s not a little thing! SHeessh.
    I love that about you, the ‘little bit’ that you contribute is probably the most impacting one, for me anyway.
    I noticed you have added a popup signin lightbox. Is that the popup domination plugin I have read about over at Michael Dunlop and Rob Suttons sites?
    How are you finding it? (didn’t bother me in the slightest I have to say)
    .-= alex´s last blog ..Article Marketing – Part 1 What’s a Search Engine =-.

• Thanks, Alex :-)

Yes, that’s the Popup Dominiation lightbox that I just implemented. I was one from Aweber and decided to give Michael’s a shot. I’m glad that you didn’t mind it. I just put it up yesterday so we will see what kind of feedback I receive from it.

• hi karen,
    how are you?
    just tried downloading a copy of the book but is getting error messages. I will try again in an hour.
    Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend so far
    .-= ayo´s last blog ..25 Reasons Not To Lose Your Temper =-.

I am well, thank you. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I just tried click on the the one of the images and the link and they both brought me to Raam’s site. From there, he has two links to download the actual .pdf. Both of those worked for me. Sorry that you are having problems. Please try again.

• Congratulations on being included in the ebook Karen! Just downloading it now – can’t wait to read it
    .-= Ben´s last blog ..Friday’s Homework – It’s all in the video =-.

• Thanks, Ben. Let me know how you found it.

• This looks like a “wonder book” to to read. with the array of people that contributed to this work, i believe it will be highly informational. Am gonna download mine right away.
    .-= Richard Chidike | Motivatory´s last blog ..Direct Sales Successes – Invest Wisely in Your Direct Sales Business =-.

• Welcome Richard,

Thanks for downloading the book and checking out the wisdom from all the contributors. Raam did a fantastic job organizing this ebook and is truly liviing a meaningful life.

Thanks for pointing Raam’s (and to a point your) ebook out to me I will definitely be checking it out to see what you all have to say,

thanks

Steve
    .-= Steve Scott Site´s last blog ..Steve’s Sunday Selections- July 25th- 2010 =-.

• Great, Steve. Thanks for taking the time to check out the ebook and let me know what you think of it.

• Hi Karen, it’s a really great idea to have a collaboration, especially with such great authors. I’m familiar with a number of these writers – some have very big audiences, so you must feel very honoured.

Well done to you. I look forward to reading it – downloading it now.
    .-= Matthew Needham´s last blog ..Don’t rely on the CV =-.

• Oh, I’m very honoured to be asked to be a contributor to the ebook, Matthew :-)

Raam did an excellent job organizing so many different tips from such a diverse group of writers. I think that there’s something for everyone included.

I saw it from Angela’s site first and already downloaded and read it, it is quite wonderful and I am amazing it was done in such a short amount of time. great job to those 40 plus wonderful bloggers and Ramm, who has this great idea.
    .-= Preeti @ Heart and Mind´s last blog ..The 7 link challenge =-.

• Opps, I meant Raam, I am fast typer who makes plenty mistakes.
    .-= Preeti @ Heart and Mind´s last blog ..The 7 link challenge =-.

• That’s okay, Preeti :-) I’m the same way – thankfully there is spellcheck.

Thanks for checking out the ebook (even if Angela got to you first) :-) Let me know what you think about it.