Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada and every year it reminds me that we have so much to be thankful for.
What am I thankful for today?
- I’m thankful that my Mom is visiting with me for a month and that I get to spend some quality time with her in person. Phone calls just don’t do enough to lessen me missing her. I’m such a little momma’s girl, but I don’t care. She’s the only parent I have left and she’s the most important person in my life.
- I’m thankful for my family, even though we still sometimes fight like crazy and act like when were children. It’s hard to break the patterns that we grew up with. I know that each one of us is there for each other, regardless of what happens in each other’s lives.
- I’m so thankful that I live in Canada. I would gladly put up with the cold winters and the snow because it’s worth it to live in the best country in the world.
- I’m thankful for my online and offline friends. I don’t know where I would be without their support. I truly appreciate you!
- I’m thankful for my career, even though I’m not enjoying my present position so much. But, it pays the bills and allows me to support, feed and clothe myself, plus it means that I can have some nice things in life, such as this computer and internet connection, so that I can write and hopefully inspire people from all over the world.
It’s a pretty short list, but those are the important things that I’m thankful for this holiday.
What are you thankful for?
Photo source: lapstrake
1. Top 5 Reasons To Leave Your Job
2. My Top 5 Secret Success Factors
3. Invest In Your Most Important Asset – Yourself
4. 10 Things You Can Do Right Now To Improve Your Life
5. Are You Being Your True Authentic Self?