Yes, it’s April 1st, which means it’s April Fool’s Day. Sorry, but I don’t have an April fool for you, just some awesome articles that I’ve read lately have either inspired me, motivated me, taught me something new, or made me think. Enjoy!
I’m off to Toronto for a week of visiting friends and renewing my aquaintance with the city again. I desperately need this vacation away. I’ve been using Chris Guillebeau’s excellent Travel Hacking Cartel to rack up some frequent flyer miles so I’m happy that I didn’t have to pay for this flight. If you haven’t checked out the Travel Hacking Cartel, you really should – especially now that they’ve added lots of new deals and their community forum. I’m learning tons of travel tips.
Have Inspired Me:
Have Taught Me Something New:
Have Motivated Me:
Have Made Me Think:
What have you read this week that has inspired, motivated, taught and/or motivated you? Share with us!
1. How to Motivate Yourself in Times of Stress
2. The Secret Stress Buster No One Dares Tell You About – Guest Post
3. Seven Friends You Need In Your Life
4. Succeeding Means Loving Yourself – Guest Post
5. 10 Things You Can Do Right Now To Improve Your Life